Google 3D Warehouse
TagsABS arduino bike light bike lights charging cnc Cree cycling electric bike electronics eTrike extruder granular extruder Greenspeed HDPE heated bed LED led driver ledil ledil optics Led lighting. LED lights lithium batteries makerbot mantis mendel nurdle optics pencil beam PLA power led power led driver recumbent recumbent bike recumbent light recumbents recumbent trike reprap repstrap sketchup trike light Trike Lights wide beam XP-G XR-E
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
- Workshop LED light – DIY Walk-through
- Hands on experience with an SEM.
- Arduino Mega & a character LCD.
- Solvent Compatibility and plastics.
- Getting acquainted with my Arduino mega.
- Recycling, storage and degradation of polymers.
- Using sketchup’s ‘Import Photo’ Function to model objects.
Daily Archives: June 14, 2010
Following on from my previous introduction to all things plastic, I thought I would try to help explain why home built plastic extruder act the way they do. The idea being that if you have a better understanding of the processes that … Continue reading
I’m currently a 4th year student at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. This year im finishing off my undergrad course majoring in Materials Science and doing a minor in chemistry. As part of one of my current units im studying adhesives, … Continue reading