May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Google 3D Warehouse
TagsABS arduino bike light bike lights charging cnc Cree cycling electric bike electronics eTrike extruder granular extruder Greenspeed HDPE heated bed LED led driver ledil ledil optics Led lighting. LED lights lithium batteries makerbot mantis mendel nurdle optics pencil beam PLA power led power led driver recumbent recumbent bike recumbent light recumbents recumbent trike reprap repstrap sketchup trike light Trike Lights wide beam XP-G XR-E
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
- Workshop LED light – DIY Walk-through
- Hands on experience with an SEM.
- Arduino Mega & a character LCD.
- Solvent Compatibility and plastics.
- Getting acquainted with my Arduino mega.
- Recycling, storage and degradation of polymers.
- Using sketchup’s ‘Import Photo’ Function to model objects.
Category Archives: DIY Granular extruding
I pulled apart the extruder today to take a look inside and I also made a few measurements of the extruded filament. The filament has swelled a little, but not as much as I thought. The die diameter is 2mm and … Continue reading
After my previous failings at using using solder to cap an extruder barrels open end I have now turned to brazing. The solder method may have worked but it turns out I don’t have any high temperature solder and it was just … Continue reading
I did some testing this afternoon on the granular extruder I recently put together. Things didnt go so well.. It turns out that the ‘high temperature’ solder I used to seal the end wasn’t up to the task. I first tried to … Continue reading