May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Google 3D Warehouse
TagsABS arduino bike light bike lights charging cnc Cree cycling electric bike electronics eTrike extruder granular extruder Greenspeed HDPE heated bed LED led driver ledil ledil optics Led lighting. LED lights lithium batteries makerbot mantis mendel nurdle optics pencil beam PLA power led power led driver recumbent recumbent bike recumbent light recumbents recumbent trike reprap repstrap sketchup trike light Trike Lights wide beam XP-G XR-E
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
- Workshop LED light – DIY Walk-through
- Hands on experience with an SEM.
- Arduino Mega & a character LCD.
- Solvent Compatibility and plastics.
- Getting acquainted with my Arduino mega.
- Recycling, storage and degradation of polymers.
- Using sketchup’s ‘Import Photo’ Function to model objects.
Tag Archives: wide beam
I finally got around to revising the tipple XP-G worklight by converting it to be battery powered. Only a few changers were made to the original. Most notable is that a bracket has been added that extends downwards from the back of the light and … Continue reading
I found the time today to knock up two more light assembly’s similar to the ones I already made. The difference with these is that they contain a much wider beam optics. These should create an oval shape directly in front … Continue reading
After a chat today with a friend who also rides recumbent trikes I have settled on the following requirements for a dedicated recumbent trike light system. Individual wide beam and pencil beam lights, two of each. Ability to switch the wide beam and pencil beam off and … Continue reading