May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Google 3D Warehouse
TagsABS arduino bike light bike lights charging cnc Cree cycling electric bike electronics eTrike extruder granular extruder Greenspeed HDPE heated bed LED led driver ledil ledil optics Led lighting. LED lights lithium batteries makerbot mantis mendel nurdle optics pencil beam PLA power led power led driver recumbent recumbent bike recumbent light recumbents recumbent trike reprap repstrap sketchup trike light Trike Lights wide beam XP-G XR-E
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
- Workshop LED light – DIY Walk-through
- Hands on experience with an SEM.
- Arduino Mega & a character LCD.
- Solvent Compatibility and plastics.
- Getting acquainted with my Arduino mega.
- Recycling, storage and degradation of polymers.
- Using sketchup’s ‘Import Photo’ Function to model objects.
Tag Archives: XR-E
Well its all finished! You can click on the images in the gallery below for more info I ended up using a small section of the black anodized Aluminium to house the switches and brightness pot. I also included the … Continue reading
Now that I have the optics and LED’s to do with the drivers I have started to get it all together. In the image below you can see the basic shape and design of the lights that will go on … Continue reading
Still waiting for parts, mainly the LED’s and the drivers, I dug up some other useful stuff from around the house. Sorry for poor image quality. Bottom of the image: The male and female plugs that I intend to use … Continue reading