I found the time today to knock up two more light assembly’s similar to the ones I already made. The difference with these is that they contain a much wider beam optics. These should create an oval shape directly in front of the recumbent trike. The problem then came as to how these would be mounted. The solution, at least for this specific bike was to mount them to an eyelet that was attached to the bike during construction. From this eyelet I used a bolt to attach the two lights. The end result looks good and is very sturdy.
Now all thats left to do is clean up the cabling for the lights, work out how to mount the battery/driver box and attach a switch assembly.