January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 3d design
- 3d printing
- 3d warehouse
- arduino mega
- bike light
- bike lights
- cycle analyst
- electric bike
- granular extruder
- heated bed
- heated print bed
- hot melt adhesive
- led driver
- ledil optics
- LED light
- Led lighting.
- LED lights
- lithium batteries
- pencil beam
- pen plotter
- power led
- power led driver
- recumbent bike
- recumbent light
- recumbent lights
- recumbent trike
- stepper motor
- trike light
- Trike Lights
- wide beam
- work light
- Stepper motors or a BLDC servo motors? Which is better and when to use them.
- Modifying Marlin Firmware to work with a TandemB
- Construction of a TandemB Prototype
- Working in Tandem – Unconventional XY-axis layouts for 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC milling, engraving or pick and place.
- Bootstrapping a pen plotter to make a 3d printer
- The ideal shape for a multirotor ‘ducted-fan’ that can dramatically improve thrust and flight time.
- Breaking through the 2 hour barrier – Maximising efficiency to achieve the longest flight time of an electric multirotor (quadcopter)
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
Category Archives: Low cost lights.
I did end up making a mini XP-G keychain light. However, due to lack of time and interest I only got as far as coupling 2 100mAh LiPo cells in series too two current limiting IC’s for a total output … Continue reading
Recently I have been watching my poor old keyring light slowly die on me and have begun to wonder what I could replace it with.. Well the obvious answer of course is a Lithium Polymer powered XP-G keyring mod! So this is … Continue reading
Here is the finished ‘low cost’ helmet light for my bike. Estimated output on high is 270lumen. The general overview. The LED, driver, optics and rotary switch assembly are mounted inside a 20mm diameter square aluminium tube. The LED is a single Cree XP-G mounted … Continue reading
Found some time today to finally get started on a head lamp for my helmet. Its a fairly simple build this one with most of the parts being unmodified. Below you can see the 8xAA battery holder (4 on top, … Continue reading
Well today I stopped by a factory estate close to my Uni and picked up the pats for the sub $US20 bike light and work light project. I got 4 new MCPCB mounted XP-G LED’s (Q5 bin) and a single … Continue reading
I placed the recumbent handle bar lights on my mountain bike this afternoon to take for a test run at night. Once on my mountain bike they looked a little odd to say the least.. However once on the recumbent … Continue reading