April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 3d design 3d printing 3d warehouse ABS adhesive arduino arduino mega auger bike light bike lights charging cnc Cree cycle analyst cycling darwin diy ebike electric bike electronics eTrike extruder granular extruder Greenspeed HDPE heated bed heated print bed hot melt adhesive LCD LED led driver ledil ledil optics LED light Led lighting. LED lights lithium lithium batteries lumen makerbot mantis mendel NiMh nurdle optics pencil beam pen plotter PLA plastic plastics pololu polymer power led power led driver RAMPS recumbent recumbent bike recumbent light recumbent lights recumbents recumbent trike reprap repstrap sketchup stl TandemB trike light Trike Lights wades extruder warping wide beam work light XP-G XPG XR-E
- Modifying Marlin Firmware to work with a TandemB
- Construction of a TandemB Prototype
- Working in Tandem – Unconventional XY-axis layouts for 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC milling, engraving or pick and place.
- Bootstrapping a pen plotter to make a 3d printer
- The ideal shape for a multirotor ‘ducted-fan’ that can dramatically improve thrust and flight time.
- Breaking through the 2 hour barrier – Maximising efficiency to achieve the longest flight time of an electric multirotor (quadcopter)
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
- Workshop LED light – DIY Walk-through
Tag Archives: ebike
Unfortunately, due to a lack of funds there is no way to push forward with the eTrike project. At least for the foreseeable future. Although its a shame the electric Greenspeed trike will never get built I still learned a lot on … Continue reading
As i’m planing on using some lithium batteries for this project its important that safety be a of the highest priority. Normally the biggest concern with this type of battery comes from over charging them past 4.2V per cell. If over charged … Continue reading
Recently I have been perusing the forums over at endless-sphere.com looking for ideas on how to turn my friends recumbent trike electric. The owner of the trike wants it for his daily commute to work and as such has given me everything short of … Continue reading