January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 3d design
- 3d printing
- 3d warehouse
- arduino mega
- bike light
- bike lights
- cycle analyst
- electric bike
- granular extruder
- heated bed
- heated print bed
- hot melt adhesive
- led driver
- ledil optics
- LED light
- Led lighting.
- LED lights
- lithium batteries
- pencil beam
- pen plotter
- power led
- power led driver
- recumbent bike
- recumbent light
- recumbent lights
- recumbent trike
- stepper motor
- trike light
- Trike Lights
- wide beam
- work light
- Stepper motors or a BLDC servo motors? Which is better and when to use them.
- Modifying Marlin Firmware to work with a TandemB
- Construction of a TandemB Prototype
- Working in Tandem – Unconventional XY-axis layouts for 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC milling, engraving or pick and place.
- Bootstrapping a pen plotter to make a 3d printer
- The ideal shape for a multirotor ‘ducted-fan’ that can dramatically improve thrust and flight time.
- Breaking through the 2 hour barrier – Maximising efficiency to achieve the longest flight time of an electric multirotor (quadcopter)
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
Tag Archives: eTrike
Unfortunately, due to a lack of funds there is no way to push forward with the eTrike project. At least for the foreseeable future. Although its a shame the electric Greenspeed trike will never get built I still learned a lot on … Continue reading
A few words about the powertrain that will be used on the trike. As previously mentioned, it will consist of Matt Shumaker’s single stage Edrive kit with a 4kW (5kW Peak) astroflight Astro 3210 Brushless Motor. This electric motor, when … Continue reading
As i’m planing on using some lithium batteries for this project its important that safety be a of the highest priority. Normally the biggest concern with this type of battery comes from over charging them past 4.2V per cell. If over charged … Continue reading
It appears this may be the most complex part of this project. Thus far everything is very much plug and play. That is, each major component be it the motor, controller etc can be attached and plugged directly to each … Continue reading
I finally settled on the batteries that will be used for the eTrike. They are the same ZIPPY Flightmax 5000mAh 6S1P 15C from hobby city that I have previously mentioned. For those not versed in battery speak, 6S is 6 … Continue reading
Following on from my last post I thought I would include the expected cost of the project as it currently stands. This is really a snapshot of where I am currently at. The prices and parts charge all the … Continue reading