- 3d printing (1)
- A Reprap Project (64)
- Electric Motors (1)
- eTrike (8)
- LED Projects (31)
- Multirotor Projects (2)
- Self indulgent (7)
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 3d design
- 3d printer
- 3d printing
- 3d warehouse
- bike light
- bike lights
- cycle analyst
- electric bike
- fusion 360
- granular extruder
- heated bed
- heated print bed
- hot melt adhesive
- led driver
- ledil optics
- LED light
- Led lighting.
- LED lights
- lithium batteries
- pencil beam
- pen plotter
- power led
- power led driver
- recumbent bike
- recumbent light
- recumbent lights
- recumbent trike
- trike light
- Trike Lights
- wide beam
- work light
- New blog!
- DIY heated bed for a Cetus 3D printer
- How to sketch equation curves in Fusion 360
- CAD design of a DIY Strain Wave (harmonic drive) Reduction in Fusion 360
- Full guide to creating a HTD timing pulley in CAD (Fusion 360)
- 1kW Yaskawa servopack teardown and tuning process
- Stepper motors or a BLDC servo motors? Which is better and when to use them.
- Modifying Marlin Firmware to work with a TandemB
- Construction of a TandemB Prototype
- Working in Tandem – Unconventional XY-axis layouts for 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC milling, engraving or pick and place.
- Bootstrapping a pen plotter to make a 3d printer
- The ideal shape for a multirotor ‘ducted-fan’ that can dramatically improve thrust and flight time.
- Breaking through the 2 hour barrier – Maximising efficiency to achieve the longest flight time of an electric multirotor (quadcopter)
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
Tag Archives: power led
I did end up making a mini XP-G keychain light. However, due to lack of time and interest I only got as far as coupling 2 100mAh LiPo cells in series too two current limiting IC’s for a total output … Continue reading
Recently I have been watching my poor old keyring light slowly die on me and have begun to wonder what I could replace it with.. Well the obvious answer of course is a Lithium Polymer powered XP-G keyring mod! So this is … Continue reading
Yesterday I found the time to finish off the triple LED (XP-G) work light. It went together fairly quickly with about an hours fiddling. The most difficult part was achieve a good thermal path for the LED’s to the housing. This was … Continue reading
Well its all finished! You can click on the images in the gallery below for more info I ended up using a small section of the black anodized Aluminium to house the switches and brightness pot. I also included the … Continue reading
I placed the recumbent handle bar lights on my mountain bike this afternoon to take for a test run at night. Once on my mountain bike they looked a little odd to say the least.. However once on the recumbent … Continue reading
After cleaning up around the house a few days ago I dug out an old halogen work light. It does still work, but for the 250W it consumes the light output is woeful at best. My recent interest in power LED’s has made me … Continue reading
After a chat today with a friend who also rides recumbent trikes I have settled on the following requirements for a dedicated recumbent trike light system. Individual wide beam and pencil beam lights, two of each. Ability to switch the wide beam and pencil beam off and … Continue reading