April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 3d design 3d printing 3d warehouse ABS adhesive arduino arduino mega auger bike light bike lights charging cnc Cree cycle analyst cycling darwin diy ebike electric bike electronics eTrike extruder granular extruder Greenspeed HDPE heated bed heated print bed hot melt adhesive LCD LED led driver ledil ledil optics LED light Led lighting. LED lights lithium lithium batteries lumen makerbot mantis mendel NiMh nurdle optics pencil beam pen plotter PLA plastic plastics pololu polymer power led power led driver RAMPS recumbent recumbent bike recumbent light recumbent lights recumbents recumbent trike reprap repstrap sketchup stl TandemB trike light Trike Lights wades extruder warping wide beam work light XP-G XPG XR-E
- Modifying Marlin Firmware to work with a TandemB
- Construction of a TandemB Prototype
- Working in Tandem – Unconventional XY-axis layouts for 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC milling, engraving or pick and place.
- Bootstrapping a pen plotter to make a 3d printer
- The ideal shape for a multirotor ‘ducted-fan’ that can dramatically improve thrust and flight time.
- Breaking through the 2 hour barrier – Maximising efficiency to achieve the longest flight time of an electric multirotor (quadcopter)
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
- Workshop LED light – DIY Walk-through
Tag Archives: recumbent bike
Before the trike was sold I made up a tail flasher to make it more visible from behind. For the light I used an old LED back light that was used for a green LCD. The LCD was killed by mistake a long … Continue reading
A few words about the powertrain that will be used on the trike. As previously mentioned, it will consist of Matt Shumaker’s single stage Edrive kit with a 4kW (5kW Peak) astroflight Astro 3210 Brushless Motor. This electric motor, when … Continue reading
It appears this may be the most complex part of this project. Thus far everything is very much plug and play. That is, each major component be it the motor, controller etc can be attached and plugged directly to each … Continue reading
Went for another ride with a friend tonight and got some video as he took the bike for a spin. It can be found here. I was only using my digital SLR camera to take the video, so its nothing wonderful. … Continue reading
With the prototype finished and getting a good work out most nights I find my self adding to an increasing long list of improvements to be made for the next one. This is what I have so far: Add a … Continue reading
Well its all finished! You can click on the images in the gallery below for more info I ended up using a small section of the black anodized Aluminium to house the switches and brightness pot. I also included the … Continue reading