- 3d printing (1)
- A Reprap Project (64)
- Electric Motors (1)
- eTrike (8)
- LED Projects (31)
- Multirotor Projects (2)
- Self indulgent (7)
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 3d design
- 3d printer
- 3d printing
- 3d warehouse
- bike light
- bike lights
- cycle analyst
- electric bike
- fusion 360
- granular extruder
- heated bed
- heated print bed
- hot melt adhesive
- led driver
- ledil optics
- LED light
- Led lighting.
- LED lights
- lithium batteries
- pencil beam
- pen plotter
- power led
- power led driver
- recumbent bike
- recumbent light
- recumbent lights
- recumbent trike
- trike light
- Trike Lights
- wide beam
- work light
- New blog!
- DIY heated bed for a Cetus 3D printer
- How to sketch equation curves in Fusion 360
- CAD design of a DIY Strain Wave (harmonic drive) Reduction in Fusion 360
- Full guide to creating a HTD timing pulley in CAD (Fusion 360)
- 1kW Yaskawa servopack teardown and tuning process
- Stepper motors or a BLDC servo motors? Which is better and when to use them.
- Modifying Marlin Firmware to work with a TandemB
- Construction of a TandemB Prototype
- Working in Tandem – Unconventional XY-axis layouts for 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC milling, engraving or pick and place.
- Bootstrapping a pen plotter to make a 3d printer
- The ideal shape for a multirotor ‘ducted-fan’ that can dramatically improve thrust and flight time.
- Breaking through the 2 hour barrier – Maximising efficiency to achieve the longest flight time of an electric multirotor (quadcopter)
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
Tag Archives: recumbents
It appears this may be the most complex part of this project. Thus far everything is very much plug and play. That is, each major component be it the motor, controller etc can be attached and plugged directly to each … Continue reading
I finally settled on the batteries that will be used for the eTrike. They are the same ZIPPY Flightmax 5000mAh 6S1P 15C from hobby city that I have previously mentioned. For those not versed in battery speak, 6S is 6 … Continue reading
I thought I would take some outside breamshots tonight. For comparison I did a side by side shots next to a friends car. The images are in this order: The car headlights only The car and wide beam lights of the trike … Continue reading
I found the time today to knock up two more light assembly’s similar to the ones I already made. The difference with these is that they contain a much wider beam optics. These should create an oval shape directly in front … Continue reading
I placed the recumbent handle bar lights on my mountain bike this afternoon to take for a test run at night. Once on my mountain bike they looked a little odd to say the least.. However once on the recumbent … Continue reading
I may have solved my problem of how to mount the handlebar lights to the recumbent. I have found a commercial bike bike mount that I should be able to adapt for this project. Its durable enough according to some reviews, has a … Continue reading
After a chat today with a friend who also rides recumbent trikes I have settled on the following requirements for a dedicated recumbent trike light system. Individual wide beam and pencil beam lights, two of each. Ability to switch the wide beam and pencil beam off and … Continue reading