January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 3d design
- 3d printing
- 3d warehouse
- arduino mega
- bike light
- bike lights
- cycle analyst
- electric bike
- granular extruder
- heated bed
- heated print bed
- hot melt adhesive
- led driver
- ledil optics
- LED light
- Led lighting.
- LED lights
- lithium batteries
- pencil beam
- pen plotter
- power led
- power led driver
- recumbent bike
- recumbent light
- recumbent lights
- recumbent trike
- stepper motor
- trike light
- Trike Lights
- wide beam
- work light
- Stepper motors or a BLDC servo motors? Which is better and when to use them.
- Modifying Marlin Firmware to work with a TandemB
- Construction of a TandemB Prototype
- Working in Tandem – Unconventional XY-axis layouts for 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC milling, engraving or pick and place.
- Bootstrapping a pen plotter to make a 3d printer
- The ideal shape for a multirotor ‘ducted-fan’ that can dramatically improve thrust and flight time.
- Breaking through the 2 hour barrier – Maximising efficiency to achieve the longest flight time of an electric multirotor (quadcopter)
- One step conversion of an image to gcode for Makerbot Unicorn and Reprap style 3D Printers
- DIY Dual H-Bridge to control a Pen Plotter
- Old-school Scientific Pen Plotter Teardown
- Playing around with a heated chamber design.
- MIT: 3-D printing with variable densities
- Mike Biddle: We can recycle plastic
- Printable PCB motor?
- Cryogenic Granular Grinding
- Drawing gears in Sketchup.
- 2011 – The year of the 3D printer?
- IceRap – Water deposition for ice printing?
- Constructing the ‘gunstrap’
- Rethinking the Mantis Repstrap.
- How to use cad.py.
- Using cad.py on a Windows PC
- CNC milling with RAMPS.
- Making endstops from printer photo interrupters.
- Printer Parts + Time = Repstrap.
Category Archives: Self indulgent
Due to the constant barrage of assignments at uni I have had little time for Reprap related projects recently. So instead I would like to share my excitement after having my first undergrad laboratory session with an electron microscope. In case your unaware, an electron … Continue reading
In case you haven’t come across Khan Academy already I highly recommend you take a look. Its a fantastic resource for all things worth knowing in an easy to digest medium, youtube. I only just came across this today and cant wait to brush up my … Continue reading
I’m lucky enough to have in my possession a 40+ year old Japanese made microscope that belonged to my mother as a child. Although small, it works quite well and produces good images even though I imagine it was only ever intended … Continue reading
Well i’m back from a Holiday and now have the next 2 months of summer to kill until the new semester starts in early Feb. With so much time on my hands I should be able all started projects finished … Continue reading
All projects are hence forth put on hold while i’m off enjoying my self in Singapore. Back in 3 weeks.
Recently I took delivery of the parts needed to make the Sub$20 Bike light and a few other goodies. However being right in the middle of my exams I haven’t had as much time to play around as I would like. That said I … Continue reading